Fall 2017 intern
Let's be honest for a moment. Being a wedding planner is beyond AWESOME! I love my job and I think you would too. This Fall, Kim Newton Weddings is hiring an intern! There is so much more to this job than picking out the perfect shade of pink and tasting wonderful food! I want to teach someone all there is to know about being a wedding planner. Therefore, if you are someone with a passion for wedding planning, or maybe a student wanting to gain the hands on experience needed to pursue a career in event planning, then I want to hear from you.
- Serious about a career in event planning
- Outgoing and personable/relatable
- Problem solver
- Willing to go the extra mile for clients
- Comfortable with Google Docs
- Has reliable transportation, a laptop with wireless access, and a cell phone
- Confirmation calls with vendors
- Wedding related errands for clients
- Preparing final documents
- Availability on Saturdays to help with weddings
- Good eye for design
- Willing to work with my quirky personality
- Creating blog content
The internship is unpaid and compensation will be provided for wedding day work. If you feel like working in a fast paced, learn-as-you-go environment with a fun, quirky, diverse team, please send your cover letter and resume to
Please also answer the following questions:
How would you describe your personal style?
How would you describe your style?
Why are you interested in Kim Newton Weddings?
Which blogs do you read?
What do yo hope to get out of the internship?
What makes your more excited - design or logistics?
What is your favorite artist/band?
How many hours are you able to work?
Favorite drink that describes your personality? Or just favorite drink, cause who doesn't love a good drink, right?!
Are you available during the weekend?
Please place "Fall 2017 Intern" in the subject line.
Applications will be accepted through August 21st. No phone calls please.